Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Free web resources Business related for everyone! Why not?

I'm Thanh Huynh from Vietnam. I see a lot of Seoers looking for a free resource to submit their site to get better rank in Google. But those resources are not free nowadays! Truth! I myself need those directories too to get my site ranks well in major search engines. I'm just a little ant try to help everyone has a playground for SEO to come and play. I mean white hat :). I like doing SEO and I enjoy it over 7 years. Now this time is coming for me to help each other and newest SEOers around Internet World.

Everyone can comment or send email to me, I will make a short post and link to your website :) for FREE. I'm building this blog up and maybe get better rank after Google's next update I think.

So..keep it up! No adult website please!

-Thanh Huynh-

1 comment:

  1. Good articles, Have you heard of LFDS (Le_Meridian Funding Service, Email: lfdsloans@outlook.com --WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740--lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com) is as USA/UK funding service they grant me loan of $95,000.00 to launch my business and I have been paying them annually for two years now and I still have 2 years left although I enjoy working with them because they are genuine Loan lender who can give you any kind of loan.

    ReplyDelete